Intelligent Automation: How should Businesses Get Started? — TheCodeWork
Are you tired of investing long hours in repetitive tasks? Who wouldn’t be? Well, say hello, Intelligent Automation (IA). No, it’s not jargon from a sci-fi movie. Rather it’s a robust technology that combines the power of AI and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
So how is this helpful?
Well, it automates tasks, boosts productivity, and streamline operations. Now, you and your team can invest your time in a smarter way, as the bots take care of the monotonous tasks. From financial services to healthcare, Intelligent Automation is transforming industries across the board. So buckle up and get ready to join the future of business operations!
Now, as we bounce back from the COVID-19 pandemic, the pace of digital transformation in the world is remarkable. Don’t you agree? Intelligent Automation has emerged as a crucial tool for maintaining business continuity and resilience. It does so by enabling employees to work proactively and productively.
IA is especially necessary post-COVID to improve efficiency and to adapt to the changing business landscape.
Here’s a pro input — According to Cognizant, IA has been successful in automating tasks with a remarkable precision over the last few years:
- Healthcare Insurance claim processing rate became 600% quicker.
- Several organizations saw an improvement of workflow by 90%.
- Banking Firms are handling 100,000 vendor invoices with 99% accuracy.
- Telecoms reduced call traffic by 16% using NLP with 90% chatbot accuracy.
Stunning! Isn’t it?
Are you already planning to get started? Reach out to us at TheCodeWork and get free consultation from our tech team.
Now…What is Intelligent Automation?
I might have spilled the beans to some extent on (Why you should opt for Intelligent Automation?).
But, that is just the crux of it. Let’s walk you through the entire concept. I am sure you will love it, at least for the sake of learning something new!
Basically, IA is a product of amalgamation between Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Allow me to break it down:
- Machine Learning (ML): Helps in learning and improving without being explicitly programmed.
- Artificial Intelligent (AI): AI algorithms help identify patterns and errors in data.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA): Automates repetitive tasks via data processessing.
All of these enable IA to automate complex business processes and decision-making.
You know what? According to Innodata, IA combines a range of technologies that helps in streamlining workflow effects. In addition to that, it can also scale its accuracy over time. Impressive, I say!
Okay, so let’s move ahead and talk about how exactly IA operates by combining various technologies. First things first, it integrates its operations with Robotic Process Automation (RPA). This further reduces human intervention to a very minimum level.
- It replicates human intelligence by AI to analyze data rapidly. And also learn from prior decisions.
- All Thanks to Machine learning — formulating algorithms in structured/unstructured data becomes easier.
- Allows systems to comprehend, analyze, & operate spoken or written language via OCR.
- By combining analytical tools, it can accurately capture data-driven processes.
Having said this, I will help you discover the untapped potential of businesses with Intelligent Automation. Please tell me you are excited about this bit!
Business aspect of Intelligent Automation
From a business perspective, the first thing that comes to mind with the word “automation” is — avoid manual errors. Am I correct? By reducing the risk of human error, businesses can avoid costly penalties and fines. Ofcourse, nobody likes additional expenses, ugh!
Businesses can reap the most fruitful features of IA because it is an evergreen tree of data solutions. IA will bear the fruits of increased efficiency, accuracy, cost savings, and customer satisfaction. By automating repetitive and time-consuming tasks, businesses can focus on more strategic activities and improve the overall quality of their operations.
To make it simpler, here are some advantages of IA on the aspect of Businesses:
- Increased efficiency and productivity at work: Automating repetitive tasks, helps employees focus on higher-value activities. Thus increasing efficiency and productivity at work.
- Save on resources: According to studies, IA reduced 15% of the labor costs with an increased efficiency in workflow.
- Enhanced accuracy: ML algorithms and AI, leads to reduced manual errors. Thus offering improved accuracy in workflow.
- Better customer experience: ML enhances the customer experience by enabling smart recommendations by reading user behavior. How cool is that?.
Also, let me put in a fun fact: Companies saw employees actively taking up more tasks ever since IA reduced the burden of repetitive and mundane tasks.
So, why not create a future of endless possibilities of IA together with our game-changing solution at TheCodeWork.
As of 2023, The benefits of IA for businesses are very clear. By leveraging the power of AI and RPA, technology continues to evolve and improve. It’s likely that you will see 4x growth adopting IA in the years to come.
How to Implement Automated Solutions in Your Business?
IA has revolutionized the way businesses operate in today’s world. So, you might be wondering upon “how to implement IA in your Business?” Well, integrating this technology can be a bit complex. However, you can opt for these proven steps to follow when implementing IA:
By following these steps, your businesses can be leveraged with the power of automation paving a clear roadmap for success.
Successful Implementation of IA by Popular Brands
To add the final point of credibility, I have added some case studies here. These are some iconic portfolios of Intelligent Automation.
Have a look please!
- Coca-Cola: This popular beverage brand leveraged IA to optimize its supply chain management. They automated data entry and task reporting associated with managing its production, inventory, and logistics. This further enabled the company to streamline its operations, reduce costs, and improve efficiency.
Inference: You can implement automation solutions for your logistics and supply chain business for transparent workflow.
2. British Airways: They implemented IA to improve the customer experience by providing faster and more personalized service. The airline used chatbots to handle common customer inquiries and automate the booking process.
Inference: Implement automation via chatbots for better customer experience. With IA, your business can handle data more efficiently and in a hassle-free way.
3. IBM: Optimized its financial reporting process. The company used IA to analyze its financial data and generate real-time insights, improving accuracy and efficiency. This enabled the company to identify cost savings opportunities and make data-driven decisions.
Use Case: With IA, your business can handle data more efficiently and in a hassle-free way.
4. JP Morgan: Improved its compliance and risk management processes. The company analyzed large volumes of legal documents and contracts, identifying potential risks and compliance issues.
Use Case: Again, automation can help you handle volumes of data in a secured and hassle-free way.
Now, What are you waiting for? These case studies are a testament to how IA can be improved in efficiency and provide better service to customers.
Now let me help you identify the industries that can make use of Intelligent automation, shall we?
Intelligent Automation: Beyond Scopes
So, I told you how IA has almost cemented its base in certain sectors. But the possibilities of IA is not limited, it can be implemented in versatile domains.
You have to check this out:
Remember, ‘sky is the limit’ with the integration of IA your business. If you have a proper understanding, you can reap the most fruitful features of IA for your business irrespective of any particular industry.
To sum up, IA presents a significant opportunity for enterprises to improve their operational efficiency, reduce costs, and drive growth. However, getting started with intelligent automation can be a little daunting task. By following the discussed steps, you can successfully implement IA and gain the best from this transformative technology.
So, what are you waiting for? Start exploring the possibilities of intelligent automation for your enterprise today!
Frequently Asked Questions — FAQs
Here, I have compiled a list of FAQs that might have started to pop-up on your mind already.
So, have a read:
- Do you require a technical background to implement Intelligent Automation in your business?
Yes and no. Having a technical background certainly helps in understanding the functionality of Intelligent Automation. However, build or outsource a tech team to address technical issues that may arise during implementation. Simple!
2. How long does it take to implement Intelligent Automation in a business?
The time it takes to implement Intelligent Automation depends on the size and complexity of the business processes being automated.
3. Is Intelligent Automation secure?
Yes, Intelligent Automation is very secure when it comes to security measures and protocols. It’s crucial to implement security measures like data encryption, access controls, and monitoring. to protect sensitive information and prevent unauthorized access.
Overall, with proper security measures in place, Intelligent Automation can be a secure and reliable solution for businesses.